Olympic Hex Trap Bar
The trap bar, also known as the hex bar, is a hexagonal, or diamond shaped bar. It is considered by weight lifters to be one of the most innovative pieces of strength training equipment in many decades. It was originally designed as an alternative form of weight training due to the inventor’s lower back injury. Using the Olympic Hex Trap Bar places less stress on your spinal extensors during the lift as it brings the weight closer to the midline of your body. As a result of this you’re also able to generate more power from the start of the movement.
Essentially, if you’re looking for a specialty bar that will help get you strong, help keep you safe, and help add a ton of variety to your training, the trap bar is a top choice.
Benefits of Trap Bar Deadlifts:
– Requires the use of all major muscle groups.
– Provides overall strength and growth to muscle groups such as quads, hamstrings, glutes, spinal erectors, obliques, abdominals and lower back muscles.
– Increases forearm and grip strength.
– Holds Olympic Plates
– Stylish Matte Black Powdercoat Paint Finish
– Strong Welds
– Gorilla Grip (Lockjaw) Collars are included
– Commercial rated
– 300kg weight rating
Xpeed Bumper Plates are sold separately