Xpeed 7ft Olympic Hex Trap Bar with Collars
If you are serious about your training then you need some serious gear.
The New Xpeed Strength Range is rapidly becoming a true leader in quality strength training equipment, the new Xpeed Hex Trap Bar is no exception!
The trap bar, also known as the hex bar, is a hexagonal, or diamond shaped bar.
It is considered by weight lifters to be one of the most innovative strength training pieces of equipment in many decades. It was originally designed as an alternative form of weight training due to the inventor’s lower back injury.
Trainers often recommend the trap bar as an alternative to squats and straight bar deadlifts to protect and strengthen lower back injuries of their clients.
Trap Bar Exercises:
• Farmer’s Walks
• Bent-over Rows
• Squat Jumps
• Overhead Press
• Floor Press
Benefits of Trap Bar Deadlifts:
• Requires the use of all major muscle groups.
• Provides overall strength and growth to muscle groups such as quads, hamstrings, glutes, spinal erectors, obliques, abdominals and lower back muscles.
• Being a compound exercise, single deadlifts are equivalent to a combination of several strength exercises such as leg presses, abdominal crunches and squats.
• Increases forearm and grip strength.
• Strengthens the lower back muscles.
• Works the cardiovascular system.
• Holds Olympic Plates
• Stylish Matte Black Powdercoat Paint Finish
• Strong Welds
• Gorilla Grip (Lockjaw) Collars are included
• Commercial rated
• 300kg weight rating
225 x 72 x 21cm, 28kg
226 x 78 x 23cm, 29kg
Xpeed Bumper Plates are sold separately